MONTHIND CLEAN LIMITED ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR A QUALITY CO-ORDINATOR
The role is working 22.5 hours per week, 3 days per week. There is an option to work these 3 days between Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm including 30 minutes unpaid break, however Monday must be included, to be discussed and agreed. To work alongside business services and health and safety team to co-ordinate the quality and environmental processes. Predominantly your role will report to the Business Services Manager, however at times you may be required to report to the Directors or Business Managers.
The successful applicant will have previous experience working with quality and environmental management systems, have a keen aptitude to learn and be able to demonstrate the following skills:
– Previous experience working with quality systems (ISO9001)
– Previous experience working with environmental management systems (ISO14001)
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office and quality management systems
– Excellent communication skills
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Strong organisational skills
– Ability to work independently or as part of a team
– Hold full UK Driving License
– Ability to train & direct staff.
– Good interpersonal and people management skills
– Ability to problem solve and use own initiative.
– Ability to work with people at all levels.
– A good team player keen to contribute to the overall success of the company.
DUTIES OF THE ROLE
– Preparing and maintaining quality management documentation
– Ensuring compliance with current regulations
– Monitoring and reporting on all activities, processes and procedures
– Conduct internal audits
– Reporting on KPI’s
– Performing quality checks
– Implementing quality improvement plans
– Assisting with the development of company policies, processes and procedures
– Providing departments with quality planning support
– Assisting with quality training sessions
– Preparing for external audits
– Assist with other duties as required to fulfil the role.
– You will undertake a range of company in house training throughout your employment with the company.
– Additional external training will be provided where necessary
– £18,000 per annum (£30,000 pro-rata)
– 20 days annual leave entitlement plus Bank Holiday allowance pro-rata, increasing to 25 days pro-rata with 5 full years service.
– Workplace pension scheme offered following qualifying period
– BHSF health cash plan following 6 months of service
– Employee wellbeing helpline
Role based out of our Copford (Colchester) office which is located both close to the A12 and Marks Tey Station.
To apply for this position email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 8th March 2024.
Monthind Clean Limited are an equal opportunities employer